Duties / Responsibilities
The College of Pharmacy is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Director of Admissions and Recruiting. You will work collaboratively with the deans, staff, and faculty to strategically identify, develop, implement, and manage college priorities regarding outreach and recruitment; admissions; advising; assessment of student learning; and quality improvement for the professional and undergraduate degree programs of the College of Pharmacy. Minimum Qualifications
BS DegreePreferred Qualifications
- Advanced degree (master’s degree minimum) + more than 3 years of experience in admissions or student services (or equivalent combination of educ. & experience)
- Advantageous to have experience in education and/or health care
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to details, excellent organizational skills, ability to efficiently multi-task and prioritize, and ability to manage time and data are crucial skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Management experience in complex environments.
- Ability to work in and lead a team.
- Experience working with standard computer software, such as email programs, social media, MS Word, MS Excel, databases.